Tips on waiting room decoration by Interiorwalaa
A waiting room is a vital part of your office décor which is the first place where your clients often visit to see you. They spend time in it, so it needs providing proper views to its walls, ceilings, floor, and surrounding amenities. It should be inviting, welcoming, and comfortable too. Interiorwalaa, best interior designers in Bangalore , provides you some tips on how to décor your waiting room in a perfect manner.
1. Hanging images on walls: If you are a physician or surgeon, the waiting room must have beautiful art that hangs on its walls. The walls must have pleasing wallpapers or paint. The pictures might have smiling faces with impressive teeth. If you are a surgeon, it might have pictures of healthy individuals. Such images on walls will always deliver positive energy. Do not display the images of the surgeries that you do personally. This indicates your self-centric nature. Always think of a community and help it. It may also contain fine art images related to various communities and trends.
2. Show community interest: If you are a local artist, also consider displaying images of local artists on your walls. It shows your interest in the community. It would be appealing to your customers.
3. Cozy furniture: Always choose impressive and comfortable furniture to decorate the waiting room. It should have sober lighting systems. The couches and tables must have advanced designs.
4. Greenery: You may also place some pots of plants or flowers in it that offers a calm ambiance while setting the mood for a scene.
5. Curtains: Its windows and doors must have beautiful curtains to prevent dust in it and giving it an attractive look too.
6. Technology: It must have free Wi-Fi access to the visitors so that they could surf information over the internet. It may also contain a cable television to listen to live news.
7.Artwork: It must also contain modern art pieces in a corner to beautify a space there and for showing your creativity and interest in art. It depicts a way of your living.
8. Flooring: The flooring in it must be pleasing and clean. Use glazed tiles to give it a pleasing appearance.
9. An attendant for service: Your décor should not be prefect until you appoint an attendant to look after your clients who can serve them tea, fruit juice or desserts they like to eat/drink while waiting for an appointment with you.
10. Washroom: It should also have a washroom finished with a mirror in it. In big waiting rooms, there should also be a bathroom attached to it.
The Managing Director, Interiorwalaa, the office interior designers and decorators, opined that an interior of a waiting room also needs a lot of amenities except the aforesaid facilities. You may customize your office interior as you wish for better client satisfaction.